Monday, October 31, 2011

All Hallow's Eve!

For those of you like me, I'm not a fan of Hallowe'en! Partly because I'm not allowed to trick or treat anymore; however, most of it stems from the hatred of being scared! Seriously, I hate being scared! I get nightmares from the trailers in the movie theaters that are advertising scarey movies. However, having said that, its fun to decorate for!

Courtesy of Nap Time Journal

How cute is that?! Seriously she comes up with the most creative things! She is awesome!! Sometimes I like to just sit and look at her blog longingly, not only for her creative abilities, but for her having the room to do it (I currently live in a small townhome full of baby toys haha).

I have been searching for kids crafts to do with my daughter all halloween. Some of the most fun ones i've found come from a site called the Crafty Crow. She always has such adorable things, and so easy for kids!! I love it! One of my favorites was this one:The Crafty Crow q-tip skeleton garland 1
My 2 year old daughter is just learning how to use glue so this one was great for her! Go Here for the Tutorial.

Anyways I hope everyone has a safe and happy halloween!

As Always: Stay Beautiful, Stay you!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Great ideas. We're so lucky in how creative Idahoans are. :)

    ReplyDelete